Sunday, September 20, 2009

September!!!!

So things have been kind of crazy lately, with the start of school for the kids, and a billion other things to do. But I've had time for Star Wars.

Let's see, first there was the Ewing Library day with the NER. HOLY HELL, that was in JULY! It was a great event, though because there were about 9 troops, all in different costumes. We all took pix with the kids and the hung out for a Q&A. Got to hang with my boys Leo, Bro, Ficker, Pat and PJ.


THEN! August 13th was the the Robot Chicken Skate Party in NE Philly at the Jamz Rink. What a great event this was!! I mean we had to get changed in the parking lot, how can you beat that?! I'm kidding, that was the only slightly bad experience of the night, and it really wasn't that big of a deal. Once we were all suited up, we marched in as the crowd cheered us on, like rockstars!!




Once inside, we got to mingle with the guests, and some of the more crazy troops decided to dawn the skates and hit to the rink. I think Ficker fell several times, but he got right back up and kept it going. It was such a blast. Got to chill with Seth Green a bit, and grab some photos. I got to hang with my Caria brothers, Maul, Jason, Tray, Scooter, Puck, G-man, Beetlehead, Check out the insanity:










All right. Next was the Somerset baseball game with NER. This was a great troop, simply because we got to go on the field and perform a skit where we get chased off by a Jedi and a Rebel Fleet Trooper. Well, sorta. Vader and I got to hang on the field to throw out a pitch. I'm not a baseball fan by any means, but it was still fun to say the least.



My friend Daniel came to hang out on this troop too. He said he had a great time. I think he had a great time. I hope he's not a lying bastard! :)



So the bulk of this troop was standing next to Lance as Vader and posing for fifty billion photos. I think we got a pic with at everyone in attendance, at least once. That's right people came back for more. Then finally when the pix were done, PJ and I went around the stands and danced a bit to the Go! music for the team. It was really a blast. Chilled with PJ & Amanda, Bro, Lance, Daniel, and a few others.

Last week was the Deborah Heart and Lung Family Festival. I wasn't feeling too well that day, so even though I brought my armor, I just spotted and took pix and hung out with Leo at the tent. I had a great time and got lots of really awesome photos. Got to hang with the PA & NJ Ghostbusters too! Here's some pix of Erik, Bro, Leo, Nicole, Pat, PJ, Mike, Tim and Sarge:






Go here for more pix of the event.

I also got some pix for the Tubby Tusken: Official Blog. Check em out soon!

Ok, that was a long enough post. I'll try to keep my shit together, stop YELLING!!!

No comments: